IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Pretty Sweet

Overall it's really good, but I found that the game didn't get much harder. The game needs to get harder as you progress.

3rd World Farmer 3rd World Farmer

Not really a game.

All I had to do was plant stuff each round, and I'd earn more money. I'm not sure if there was any kind of elemental/randomness and I just got lucky, or that's the game. If only life was actually that easy. Also, I got tons of 'undefined' statements. My guess is something wasn't loaded. Hm. Glitchy? You tell me. Good idea though. Very Sim City.

Cool Pool Cool Pool

Man, I need this!

I've been trying to develop a pool game exactly like this for my site. Alteast now I know it's possible. Nice work.

Apart from everything being just about perfect, I think there needs to be some kind of sign "click to shoot" somewhere. I know its in the tutorial, but its a simple reminder. Also, I think the balls need to stop a little sooner. They roll a little to much. I hate to be so picky cuz the phsyics are really good.

Extreme Duck Hunting Extreme Duck Hunting

Maybe we should have discussed ...

... and posted our Duck Hunt parodies on different days. HAHAHA. But you took your parody in a different way than I did. Nice. Check High Jumping Rabbits 2.

ottermaniac responds:

dude i swear im cursed. when i submitted sprite deathmatch i looked on the list and right after someone had submitted a sprite movie which was so similar -.-

anyway thanks for the review :D

Blang Blang

Well played.

Very nice graphics and very original idea. The game's got a bit of a learning curve, but once you figure it out, its an awesome game. Too bad some people don't take the time to figure it out.

ReduxGames responds:

Thanks! I'm adding an intro to explain the story, and also more items and levels, so look out for BLANG DX soon.

Penalty Shootout Junkies Penalty Shootout Junkies

Good idea, needs work

It was way WAY annoying to go from the mouse to the keyboard, and on top of that, the MANUAL switching of the players. The game took to long just to get the players in position to keep me hooked. A little work and this game could be alot better.

Chemistry Casino Chemistry Casino

hahaha

Yay for soundtrack loops. I think the piano works great, but not the guitar. Kinda throws off the vibe. Yay for begging.