D4ilytoon # 320 D4ilytoon # 320

Hmm.

If this site was about gradients, buttons, and loaders, you'd get a 8/10 because your buttons are not solid. But since this is a site about just a tad bit more than that ... well, I settled for 0/10 because there is no negative button.

If this is what it takes to get an award here at NG, the NG is headed for the dumpster. Yes, I said it.

John Williams Tribute John Williams Tribute

John Williams?

When the guy uses Latin or other languages for his Chorus, they are just saying nonsense. WTF? The guy may have awards and crap, but is pretty pathetic next to ACTUAL musical geniouses like Danny Elfman (Spiderman, Bettlejuice, Simpsons, basically every Tim Burton movie, not to mention the fact that he was the lead singer for Oingo Boingo AND the singing voice of Jack in Nightmare Before Xmas). Plus the fact that Hook & Harry Potter scores are practically the same, and Star Wars and Indiana Jones are practically the same leads me to the fact that John Williams is pretty lame. Danny Elfman = The MAN. Oh, and your flash sucks.

MuesliBar responds:

Danny Elfman can go suck Jenna Elfman's massive giant dick.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Pretty Sweet

Overall it's really good, but I found that the game didn't get much harder. The game needs to get harder as you progress.

3rd World Farmer 3rd World Farmer

Not really a game.

All I had to do was plant stuff each round, and I'd earn more money. I'm not sure if there was any kind of elemental/randomness and I just got lucky, or that's the game. If only life was actually that easy. Also, I got tons of 'undefined' statements. My guess is something wasn't loaded. Hm. Glitchy? You tell me. Good idea though. Very Sim City.

Cool Pool Cool Pool

Man, I need this!

I've been trying to develop a pool game exactly like this for my site. Alteast now I know it's possible. Nice work.

Apart from everything being just about perfect, I think there needs to be some kind of sign "click to shoot" somewhere. I know its in the tutorial, but its a simple reminder. Also, I think the balls need to stop a little sooner. They roll a little to much. I hate to be so picky cuz the phsyics are really good.